- This item is no longer available.
Portland filmmaker Matt McCormick makes films that combine found and orginal sounds and images to fashion abstract and witty observations of contemporary culture. In his new documentary Towlines, Matt explores the role of the tugboat in modern society, while in The Subconcious Art of Graffiti Removal he makes the observation that the process of destroying one art form unwitingly creates another. Matt has also worked with artists and musicians including THE SHINS, MIRANDA JULY, THE POSTAL SERVICE, and CALVIN JOHNSON.
1. Sincerely, Joe P. Bear
2. The Subconcious Art of Graffiti Removal
4. Towlines (Original music by James Mercer)
5. The Vyrotonin Decision
6. Going to the Ocean
7. American Nutria (Original music by The Postal Service)
8. Past and Pending (A music video for The Shins)